This is Why...
We are so passionate about the vision
Imagine one million people who decide not to give up—decide to press on because they’ve been energized, inspired and equipped for their calling. That’s our goal—to equip and inspire one million leaders through the Summit. But we can’t get there without you.
A Message from Craig Groeschel
The first time I attended The Global Leadership Summit as a 23-year-old, I thought, If I could ever be a part of something like this to help reach people, my answer would be yes! To be a part of this now, all these years later, writing to the people who are making this movement happen around the world is one of the most humbling things I can do.
What you give matters more than you can ever imagine. This is Why…
In the summer of 2019, my wife Amy and I got to visit three of the countries that host The Global Leadership Summit. What’s happening internationally is hard to describe. The excitement here in the U.S. is special, but when you go to some of these places that don’t have access to leadership development tools like the Summit, it’s the difference between surviving and beginning to thrive. Investing in places like Pakistan, Nigeria, Myanmar, or any of the 135 countries where the GLS is located is raising up God-honoring, culture-changing and generation-impacting leadership. Your generosity is empowering stories of transformation all over the world.
We have one of the greatest tools to impact the world right before us. As one who has been close to the Global Leadership Network for the last 20+ years, and now stepping in with more of a leadership role, I can tell you we’re working hard to bring the organization to the next level.
This is a strategic point in our history. This is Why…
Looking ahead, there are ways to leverage technology to grow very quickly and see exponential growth. The board is excited, the leadership is excited, our global partners are excited, and we believe together, over the next few years, we will impact millions of lives. And you and I get to be a part of this life-changing adventure.
What happens at the GLS is truly incredible. I want my daughters to experience it. I want my sons to experience it. I want everyone at my church to experience it. And I want millions of people around the world to experience it. This is Why…
It’s because of young women like Gabi Faria. God ignited a vision in her heart for those hurting in her city. And all it took was one invitation, one sponsorship, one talk, one whisper from God through one of the speakers saying, “Who will be the next Gabi?” She said, Me! And today, she’s caring for the lives of hundreds of refugees in her city.
Hers is just one of thousands of stories we hear every day. Your continuous generosity is a part of hundreds of thousands of stories like Gabi’s. Who will be the next person to step into God-honoring, culture-changing and generation-impacting leadership?
What I want to ask you is to be sensitive to God and genuinely ask Him, What would you have me do to impact leaders around the world today?
Remember, this is not just a financial transaction—it’s an investment in people in nations that can and will be different because you give. This is why your gift matters.
God multiplies what you’ve given and continue to give. I pray you find the joy in being blessed and blessing others. What you do matters.
Thank you for your faithfulness,
Pastor at Life.Church & Champion of The Global Leadership Summit
Giving online today is the fastest and most efficient way to empower leaders all over the world. Donations made to the Global Leadership Development Fund are used to:
- Translate Summit content into 60+ languages
- Provide scholarships to Summit attendees who would not be able to participate otherwise
- Support local efforts to create safe Summit locations worldwide
- Equip, encourage and inspire leaders globally
Mail your gift to:
Global Leadership Network
P.O. Box 3188 Barrington, IL 60011
Make checks payable to the Global Leadership Network
Giving appreciated stock may have significant tax advantage for you. These assets are given to GLN at the current market value, regardless of the cost or basis of the donor, which avoids the capital gains. GLN will liquidate the gifts as soon as possible after the receipt. You will receive a letter from GLN describing your gift. This letter is your tax receipt. Your broker or The Wall Street Journal can supply market value. Please contact your tax professional for the specific impact on your situation.
If you hold the stock then sign and date the back of the certificate(s) and complete transferee section with:
Global Leadership Network
Use registered mail to send your certificate(s) to:
P.O. Box 3188
Barrington, IL 60010
Or call us at 800-570-9812 and ask for the Development office to arrange for personal delivery.
If the stock is held by your broker:
Transfer electronically to the Global Leadership Network’s account with RBC.
Account #: 7B802009
FBO: Global Leadership Network
Tax Identification #: 36-3799040
Once a transfer has been made, it is very important to contact us with the following information:
- Your name and address
- Name and number of shares transferred
- Purpose of the gift
In most cases, we are not notified of the transfer by your broker. Therefore, this information is required so that we can properly acknowledge your gift. Contact us by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or faxing the information to 847-765-5046.
Many companies sponsor matching gift programs that will match charitable contributions made by their employees or even retirees and/or spouses. These programs are a great way for companies to support leadership development and a chance for you to double or even triple your gift.
Most companies have matching gift forms available through their personnel office that you fill out and mail to us. We do the rest! We will contact you and let you know that we received your information.
Please mail matching gift forms to:
Global Leadership Network
P.O. Box #3188
Barrington, IL 60011
Donor Advised Funds
National Christian Foundation >
Many donors prefer giving through a donor advised fund like National Christian Foundation. Use your NCF giving fund to contribute cash, stocks, real estate, or even a part of your business. Learn more about National Christian Foundation at:
Wills & Bequests
A bequest is the act of giving property by will. A bequest may be made in your will, living trust or with a codicil directing a gift to the Global Leadership Network.
Benefits of making a bequest
- A bequest is generally a revocable gift that can be changed or modified at any time
- You leave a lasting legacy for you and your family, and an enduring impact on the GLN
- You lessen the burden of taxes on your family as bequests are exempt from federal estate taxes
Steps to make a bequest
- A bequest is an easy way to make an end-of-life gift to a nonprofit organization or ministry that is impacting the Kingdom.
- With the help of an advisor, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift to be made to the GLN as part of your estate plan.
- You can bequest a specific dollar amount, specific real estate, specific personal property, a percentage of your estate, or the residue of your estate to family, and to the friends and organizations that matter most to you.
In order to make a bequest, you should speak to your attorney who can help you include a bequest to the GLN in your estate plan. The following is some simple bequest language to assist you and your attorney:
- I hereby give, devise and bequeath $ ______ to the Global Leadership Network, an Illinois 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation located in South Barrington, IL, Federal Tax ID # 36-3799040, for Global Leadership Network’s general use and purpose.
- I hereby give, devise and bequeath all of the right, title and interest in and to the real estate located at (list address or description of property) to the Global Leadership Network, an Illinois 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation located in South Barrington, IL, Federal Tax ID # 36-3799040, for Global Leadership Network’s general use and purpose.
- I hereby give, devise and bequeath (list description of personal property) to the Global Leadership Network, an Illinois 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation located in South Barrington, IL, Federal Tax ID # 36-3799040, for Global Leadership Network’s general use and purpose.
- I hereby give, devise and bequeath _____ percent (%) of my total estate, determined as of the date of my death, to the Global Leadership Network, an Illinois 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation located in South Barrington, IL, Federal Tax ID # 36-3799040, for Global Leadership Network’s general use and purpose.
- I hereby give, devise and bequeath to the Global Leadership Network, an Illinois 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation located in South Barrington, IL, Federal Tax ID # 36-3799040, all (or a percentage) of the rest, residue, and remainder of my estate to be used for Global Leadership Network’s general use and purpose.
Please contact us if you have any questions about how to make a bequest to the Global Leadership Network. Our Development Department can be reached via email at email@example.com.
Please let us know if you have included the Global Leadership Network in your estate plans so that we can properly thank you for your generosity.