5 Reasons You Don’t Want to Miss #GLS18
TOPICS IN THIS NEWS UPDATENorth America
Everyone has influence and the ability to positively impact their community and world. No matter where your influence is—in the family, school, work, community or church—when you commit to grow your leadership, everyone around you wins.
On August 9-10, The Global Leadership Summit will be hosted at more than 600 sites across the U.S. and Canada, with 160,000 attendees expected. The GLS is more than an event—it’s a catalyst for change and a resource to be leveraged for church and community impact.
Here are the top five reasons for you to attend GLS18:
5) Experience world-class faculty and content you can immediately apply
With the most diverse faculty of any leadership event anywhere, you’ll receive a unique blend of intellectually rigorous content that stretches your thinking and is immediately applicable on your leadership journey. See the full faculty lineup.
4) Network with other leaders in your community
Maximize your leadership. Make connections with local peers to bring a vision to life in your community. The average person is only 20 minutes away from a Summit host site location. Find a host site near you.
3) Improve your leadership outcomes
Independent research from Excellence in Giving says that the Summit is one of the most fruitful investments you can make in your leadership. Here’s a sampling of outcomes reported by Summit attendees:
2) Receive year-round content to fuel your leadership journey
Between Summits, free resources are available to you on multiple platforms, to continue your growth.
- Sign up for GLS GrowthTracks, tailored with topics you select, to help you go deeper into Summit content.
- Download the GLSnext app for unlimited access to searchable video content.
- Receive twice-monthly audio content when you subscribe to the GLS Podcast.
- Access helpful leadership articles from well-known authors and influencers on our blog.
1) Maximize your influence, and get exceptional value for a low ticket price!
Join 160,000 people across the U.S. and Canada who will grow their leadership skills and their impact by attending GLS18. Register today!
We welcome and encourage comments on this site. There may be some instances where comments will need to be edited or removed, such as:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature
- Comments not relevant to the topic
- Comments containing profane, offensive, or abusive language
- Anonymous comments
If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know at email@example.com
Equip, encourage & inspire global leaders with a gift today
When you give to The Global Leadership Development Fund, your gift inspires and equips Christian leaders, facilitating transformation in some of the world’s most challenging environments.