There’s Still Time to Give to the GLN in 2020
TOPICS IN THIS NEWS UPDATEBecause of the GLS
If you were at The Global Leadership Summit in 2020, do you remember what encouraged, equipped or challenged you during your experience? If that experience had an impact on you or someone in your sphere of influence…take a moment right now to dream big.
What if you could encourage 1 million people to use their influence for good and then in turn transform the lives of 100 million more?
- What if there were GLS events everywhere — from churches, businesses and community centers, to schools, prisons and homeless shelters—in every city, in every country?
- What if there were hundreds of thousands more people —including youth — engaging with the Summit whenever, however and wherever it makes the most sense for them?
- What if we reached people in every language here in the U.S. and around the world so that folks can experience these powerful leadership insights in their own language?
“I believe we are not called to change the whole world. We’re simply called to change that part of the world that our influence touches. And that’s what I believe the GLN is doing and I’m so honored to be a part.” Nona Jones, GLS20 Faculty & Head of Global Faith-Based Partnerships at Facebook
You have an opportunity today to go on a journey to encourage 1 million people with the world-class leadership development tools and inspiration you have also benefited from.
Your gift of any size makes all the difference. Every penny matters.
We welcome and encourage comments on this site. There may be some instances where comments will need to be edited or removed, such as:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature
- Comments not relevant to the topic
- Comments containing profane, offensive, or abusive language
- Anonymous comments
If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know at email@example.com
Equip, encourage & inspire global leaders with a gift today
When you give to the Global Leadership Development Fund, your gift inspires and equips Christian leaders, facilitating transformation in some of the world’s most challenging environments.