Who We Are
The Global Leadership Network is a community that is committed to learning from each other, growing in leadership and using our influence to ignite transformation globally.
Global Leadership Network
The Global Leadership Network is a community committed to learning from each other and using our influence to accomplish God’s purposes on earth. No matter where your influence is, when you commit to grow your leadership, everyone around you wins—businesses work for good, communities are transformed and churches thrive! Both global and diverse, our network includes partners in 1,500+ cities and 135+ countries. We are committed to deliver fresh, actionable and inspiring leadership content both at The Global Leadership Summit, and year-round through events and digital platforms.
We envision a movement of Christians and churches maximizing their full leadership potential to impact the world.
To inspire and equip world-class leadership that ignites transformation.
The Global Leadership Summit
The Global Leadership Summit is a two-day, world-class experience broadcast every August LIVE in HD to hundreds of satellite locations and online throughout North America. In the months that follow, the Summit is translated and contextualized to serve another 900+ sites in 135+ countries.
More than just an event, the Summit experience kicks-off a year-long process—providing tools to help you and your team apply what you learned throughout the year.
Statement of Faith
Membership in the Global Leadership Network is intended to serve churches that hold to a historic, orthodox understanding of biblical Christianity.
- The Bible is God’s unique revelation to people. It is the inspired, infallible Word of God, and the supreme and final authority on all matters upon which it teaches. No other writings are vested with such divine authority.
- There is only one God, creator of heaven and earth, who exists eternally as three persons—Father, Son and Holy Spirit, each fully God, yet each personally distinct from the other.
- All people are created in God’s image and matter deeply to Him. Central to the message of the Bible is that God loves people, and invites them to live in communion with Him and in community with each other.
- Apart from Jesus Christ, all people are spiritually lost and, because of sin, deserve the judgment of God. However, God gives salvation and eternal life to anyone who trusts in Jesus Christ and in His sacrifice on his or her behalf. Salvation cannot be earned through personal goodness or human effort. It is a gift that must be received by humble repentance and faith in Christ and His finished work on the cross.
- Jesus Christ, second Person of the Trinity, was born of the Virgin Mary, lived a sinless human life, willingly took upon Himself all of our sins, died and rose again bodily, and is at the right hand of the Father as our advocate and mediator. Some day, He will return to consummate history and to fulfill the eternal plan of God.
- The Holy Spirit, third Person of the Trinity, convicts the world of sin and draws people to Christ. He also indwells all believers. He is available to empower them to lead Christ-like lives, and gives them spiritual gifts with which to serve the church and reach out to a lost and needy world.
- Death seals the eternal destiny of each person. At the final judgment, unbelievers will be separated from God into condemnation. Believers will be received into God’s loving presence and rewarded for their faithfulness to Him in this life.
- All believers are members of the body of Christ, the one true church universal. Spiritual unity is to be expressed among Christians by acceptance and love of one another across ethnic, cultural, socio-economic, national, generational, gender and denominational lines.
- The local church is a congregation of believers who gather for worship, prayer, instruction, encouragement, mutual accountability and community with each other. Through it, believers invest time, energy and resources to fulfill the Great Commission—reaching lost people and growing them into fully devoted followers of Christ.