COVID-19 Resources for Christian Marketplace LeadersPublished May 27, 2020
During this season of crisis, C12 is working hard to help Christian business leaders continue to advance and do great good. Originally on the C12 platform, below is a blog post with some helpful resources for Christian business leaders.
While well-intended tips, studies and forecasts from multiple sources are flooding everyone’s inboxes and social media feeds as well as inspiration to help mentally navigate the uncertainty that lies ahead, CEOs and business owners in C12’s global network are inundating our leadership with stories of creative innovation, lessons learned and tactical strategies. C12 members are turning the unforeseen disruptions of the COVID pandemic into opportunities to care for their teams, families and communities while still advancing their businesses.
Hear from C12 CEO Mike Sharrow, in the first of a series of videos, as he shares what we are learning from thousands of Christian business leaders in C12 as well as our trusted partners and affiliate organizations. Watch Now >>
In addition to the Executive Briefing, C12 will continue to compile the best resources to keep you informed and resilient throughout this uncertain time. This information is not exclusive to C12 members. Please feel free to share with your peers.
Resources & Guidance for COVID-19
Resources to Act:
- C12 COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Tool – equipping companies to strategically plan and prosper during this season of uncertainty
- Leadership lessons for a season of crisis by Global Leadership Network
- Leadership and crisis management — content offered for free from RightNow Media @ Work
- Example of a company pivot — Canlis, a restaurant in Seattle, as told by Food and Wine Magazine
- CEO planning guidance — Article with actions by Bain & Company
- Guidance & debt vehicles by the U.S. Small Business Administration
- OSHA requirements for employers
- State-specific developments and policies by the National Governors Association
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act – implications for sick leave and FMLA from the Education & Labor Committee
Insight & Analysis:
- 3/14/20 webinar highlights by ITR Economics
- 10 reasons to respond but not panic
- Lessons from Chinese businesses by Harvard Business Review
- Implications for businesses by McKinsey & Company
- Whole Lotta Shaking Going On! by Buck Jacobs
- “Flattening the Curve” to “black start” the economy — LinkedIn post by C12 Member Joel Thomas
- Running Toward the Plague by Christian Post
- 5 ways to respond by Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
- The Christian advantage & leadership calling — YouTube video by Jason Cruise of ClearView Baptist Church, Franklin, TN
- Coronavirus Christianity — article by Dr. Richard Blackaby
- A letter to our team — from C12 member Erik Reagan to his team at Focus Labs
In the busy intersection of questions and dynamic situations, we want you positioned to succeed and to feel confident to serve your teams with exceptional relevance during this time. The power of leaning on the counsel of your peers is needed now more than ever.
Never Miss the Powerful Leadership Insights Published Here Regularly!
About the Author
Founded in 1992, C12 has grown from three local peer advisory groups to the nation’s largest network of Christian CEOs, business owners and executives. C12 is a leader in the movement of God in and through the marketplace. Located in major metro areas across the United States, The C12 Group serves businesses with 10 to 10,000+ employees and annual revenues ranging from $2 million to $2 billion+.