The GLSnext Event Series FeaturingChris Voss and Sheila Heen
Live on Tuesday, May 5, 2020
Our LIVE GLSnext Event Series is designed to inspire your continued growth as you dive deeper on your leadership journey throughout the year and beyond the annual Global Leadership Summit event in August.
How to Navigate Negotiation & Feedback in Your Leadership
Now more than ever, as we are facing this global crisis, how we handle the daily negotiations in our life matter. Learn from negotiation expert, Chris Voss, and feedback expert, Sheila Heen as we glean from their collective wealth of knowledge from decades of research and real-life experience.
- Chris Voss will give us practical tools for the negotiations we have every day as he shares from his own life experiences as a former FBI hostage negotiator.
- Sheila Heen will teach us best practices on how to navigate some of life’s most difficult conversations as she shares from her two decades of research at the Harvard Negotiation Project.
Get your questions ready for the live segment of Q&A discussion with Chris and Sheila, hosted by none other than returning Summit faculty, Danielle Strickland. This is a don’t miss event for you and your team!
Join us on Tuesday, May 5, 2020 for fresh, actionable insights to continue your leadership journey.
- Time: 10:30am – 12:15pm CT (8:30am PT, 9:30am MT, 11:30am ET, 12:30pm AT, 1:00pm NT)
- Note: This broadcast is authorized for viewing only in the U.S. and Canada
- BONUS GIFT: Get video-on-demand access for three days after the event with your paid registration. So, you can re-watch the full event featuring Chris Voss and Sheila Heen as many times as you want during the 3-day window.
Chris Voss founded The Black Swan Group, a firm that provides training and advises Fortune 500 companies through complex negotiations. A 24-year veteran of the FBI, he was the lead international kidnapping negotiator and was trained not only by the FBI, but by Scotland Yard and Harvard Law School. In his book, Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It, Voss breaks down these strategies so that anyone can use them in the workplace, in business or at home.
Sheila Heen has spent two decades at the Harvard Negotiation Project, specializing in our most difficult conversations—where disagreements are strong, emotions run high and relationships become strained. Her firm, Triad Consulting Group, works with executive teams to strengthen their working relationships, work through tough conversations and make sound decisions together. She has written two New York Times bestsellers, including her most recent, Thanks for the Feedback, which helps leaders improve their ability to receive feedback.
Danielle Strickland is currently based in Toronto, Canada. She loves Jesus and she loves people. She is the author of 5 books with her most recent being The Ultimate Exodus: Finding Freedom From What Enslaves You. She is host of DJStrickland Podcast, ambassador for Compassion International and Stop the Traffik. She is also the co-founder of Infinitum, Amplify Peace and The Brave Campaign. Danielle is a mom of 3, wife to @stephencourt and has been affectionately called the “ambassador of fun.”