Generosity Multiplies Stories of Transformation
TOPICS IN THIS STORYBecause of the GLS
As an attendee of The Global Leadership Summit this week, not only will you be equipped with practical insight, but you will also receive a good dose of inspiration from Stories of Summit Impact shared throughout the program.
You will hear stories about…
• a trafficking survivor on a mission to change culture
• a former incarcerated man with a vision to change the lives of the incarcerated
• a missionary in Vietnam who took on new opportunities in the face of extreme obstacles
• a healthcare leader who found new strength in the midst of the pandemic
• and more…
What do these stories have in common?
These stories represent just a few of the thousands of stories, legacies and visions that become a reality through a new learning, encouragement or inspiration received at The Global Leadership Summit over the years.
You are part of these stories.
But one of the most unique and honoring parts about these incredible stories is that you too are a part of them. In fact, these stories wouldn’t be possible without generous people like you. It is because of the generous support of our amazing Summit audience, driven by a desire to see positive transformation through leadership, that stories like these are possible. This generosity creates a ripple effect of positive change.
When you give, you don’t just touch one life, you touch hundreds of thousands of lives through the legacy of these stories and the influence of these everyday leaders.
This week, during the GLS, you will be invited into an opportunity to be a part of more stories of transformation. You will be invited to bring the GLS to more people looking for leadership tools, insights and encouragement to make their vision for positive transformation a reality.
Better yet, every gift of $100 or more will be MATCHED up to $1,000,000.00. That means you DOUBLE your impact!
Truly, every gift, of any size, makes all the difference!
Whether you decide to give $25,000 to start a Summit site in a new city or $75 to scholarship a young leader in a rural village, every gift makes a difference!
- When you give, your support is stewarded by our team to fund the Global Leadership Network’s ministry efforts to translate the Summit into 55+ languages, bringing the GLS to more than 110 countries this season, which includes providing safe event venues in war-torn regions, including locations we can’t even mention for their own safety.
- When you give, your gifts allow the GLS to be brought into homeless shelters and transition homes, as well as to vulnerable youth and trafficking survivors.
- When you give, you make it possible for us to bring the Summit to over 100 prisons across the U.S.
- When you give, you give people the opportunity to hear, maybe even for the first time in their lives, the words, “you have value” and “your leadership matters.”
Every person deserves the chance to realize their value, their worth and their purpose in this world. That’s why we are so passionate about the idea that everyone has influence, and the reason we invite you into this unique opportunity to be part of the impact of The Global Leadership Summit around the world.
Learn more about the impact of your generosity at GlobalLeadership.org/Give.
We welcome and encourage comments on this site. There may be some instances where comments will need to be edited or removed, such as:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature
- Comments not relevant to the topic
- Comments containing profane, offensive, or abusive language
- Anonymous comments
If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know at email@example.com
Equip, encourage & inspire global leaders with a gift today
When you give to the Global Leadership Development Fund, your gift inspires and equips Christian leaders, facilitating transformation in some of the world’s most challenging environments.