10 Days & 10 Ways to Get Ready for GLS21
The Global Leadership Summit changed my life.
I’ve also seen the Summit have a significant impact on the lives of my team, my community and thousands of people who attend each year. And I believe it can change your life too!
I’m so fired up about being a part of this movement.
I believe that whether you’re a business leader, CEO, pastor, teacher, nurse, student, artist, soldier, parent, doctor, volunteer, entrepreneur or simply finding your place, you have influence and your leadership matters.
The world is always changing, but one constant is the need for people like you to emerge in times of uncertainty and lead with integrity, purpose and hope—are you ready?
Here are 10 Ways to Get Ready for GLS21:
1. Review the Faculty lineup and make note of what you’re looking forward to learning from each of them. Review Lineup >>
2. Take the Leadership Personality quiz and discover which faculty you might benefit from most. Take Quiz >>
3. Reflect on the last year and the ups and downs you faced—consider what your next steps are and where you want to grow.
4. Think about your productivity, where you feel like you’re short on time or overworked—note how this makes you feel and how it might be affecting others.
5. Reflect on your team, your family or your organization—note the areas of conflict where you’d like resolution.
6. Make note of the things you’re dreaming about, where you’d like to make an impact—What is holding you back? Where would you like more confidence?
8. Pray for the event—pray for your own experience, those who are joining you, the greater audience, the faculty, and that overall, people will leave with a sense of hope for the future.
9. After mentally preparing for GLS21, bring your notes, ideas, dreams, challenges and hopes to the event, and discover fresh insight and encouragement for right where you’re at.
10. Get tickets! If you have not yet gotten your tickets to join us at The Global Leadership Summit, don’t miss out. Get your tickets today and get ready for a potentially life-changing opportunity. If you already have your tickets, and you’re thinking of someone in your life who could use a boost of encouragement, go ahead and send them an invite.
What’s the best that could happen?
We welcome and encourage comments on this site. There may be some instances where comments will need to be edited or removed, such as:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature
- Comments not relevant to the topic
- Comments containing profane, offensive, or abusive language
- Anonymous comments
If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equip, encourage & inspire global leaders with a gift today
When you give to the Global Leadership Development Fund, your gift inspires and equips Christian leaders, facilitating transformation in some of the world’s most challenging environments.