2 Easy Ways to Connect at #GLS20
TOPICS IN THIS NEWS UPDATEBecause of the GLS
Only you can bring your strengths, ideas and passions into a world that is hungry for positive transformation.
But when we come together (in person or virtually), even greater things can happen!
This is why we encourage you to attend the Summit with your friends and colleagues as well as engage with our amazing global community online (which now extends over 124 countries!).
1. Join the #GLS20 fun on social media!
Let’s share our experiences and encourage one another wherever we are!
- Join our Facebook Group at Global Leadership Network Leaders – USA
- Use #GLS20 to share your thoughts and find others talking about the Summit
2. Attend the GLS with Friends!
- If you have friends or colleagues who are curious learners who want to grow in their leadership and use their influence to have a positive impact, share the love! Invite them to join you! Invite a Friend or Colleague with code INVITE20.
- Do you have some curious emerging leaders in your life between the ages of 11 and 18? They have an opportunity to join you at our discounted emerging leader rate of $49! Please click the Student/Faculty/Military affiliated link during registration to apply the emerging leader discount.
We welcome and encourage comments on this site. There may be some instances where comments will need to be edited or removed, such as:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature
- Comments not relevant to the topic
- Comments containing profane, offensive, or abusive language
- Anonymous comments
If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equip, encourage & inspire global leaders with a gift today
When you give to the Global Leadership Development Fund, your gift inspires and equips Christian leaders, facilitating transformation in some of the world’s most challenging environments.