Have a Positive Impact Within Your Sphere of Influence
TOPICS IN THIS NEWS UPDATEBecause of the GLS
As you sharpen your leadership skills and apply what you learn at The Global Leadership Summit this year, we believe you can have a positive impact within your sphere of influence.
People like you have been attending The Global Leadership Summit for the last 25 years and have experienced the positive outcome on their relationships, organizations, churches, businesses and communities. We hope this is your experience as well!
Listed below are just some of the outcomes that have been reported by past attendees.
- 73% of attendees applied new team-building skills learned at GLS and “Agree” or “Strongly Agree” that those skills have improved the quality of their work.
- 82% of attendees “Agree” or “Strongly Agree” that they found “a greater sense of significance and satisfaction from a new leadership position” GLS inspired them to pursue.
- 60% cited concrete ways they served the poor (35%), helped youth (24%), educated others (23%), comforted the hurting (18%), and fought injustice (12%).
- 68% of those who said the GLS affected their vision “Agree” or “Strongly Agree” that their organization is more effective because a clearer vision showed them which non-essential activities to eliminate and which important activities to focus on.
This is one of our favorite outcome stories from the GLS in 2019. See what happened when Tori Petersen attended the Summit for the first-time last year.
It was at the Summit where God made my calling clear to me all over again. The Summit showed me that God has granted me a story to tell and not telling it would be a waste. So, I decided to keep sharing my story. I’m thankful for the Summit helping me realize that I still have a life to lead and people to love. God made my calling clear to me all over again. Read the Full Story >>
Someone like you invited Tori to attend the Summit for the first-time last year, and the impact has had a ripple effect beyond what she imagined… Now imagine what might happen in your life. Imagine what might happen in the lives of your friends and colleagues.
Who do you want to join you for this experience?
We welcome and encourage comments on this site. There may be some instances where comments will need to be edited or removed, such as:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature
- Comments not relevant to the topic
- Comments containing profane, offensive, or abusive language
- Anonymous comments
If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know at email@example.com
Equip, encourage & inspire global leaders with a gift today
When you give to the Global Leadership Development Fund, your gift inspires and equips Christian leaders, facilitating transformation in some of the world’s most challenging environments.